According to art. 50, 51, 54, 57 and 59 of DL 206/2005, anyone who buys goods for purposes other than his professional activity (which do not indicate VAT number) has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without having to provide explanations or pay penalties. To exercise this right you have time 14 days from receipt of goods and you must give notice by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
The transport costs for the return can be charged to both the seller and the buyer.
Here are the 3 steps to make the return:
1. Within 14 days from the receipt of the goods the Customer must communicate the will to withdraw from the contract of sale.
2. Upon receipt by Li.Bo s.r.l. of the communication containing the will to withdraw, the team of Li.Bo s.r.l. will communicate to the customer, via e-mail, the address to which to make the shipment of goods to be returned.
3. The Customer must prepare the product, packing it carefully in the package avoiding to damage it with adhesive labels or other, complete with all accessories and what originally contained.
The right of withdrawal is still subject to the following conditions:
-it applies to the entire product and its accessories, it is not possible to withdraw only on a part of the purchased product
- once opened, the purchased goods must be intact and well preserved, as well as the original packaging and any accessories and documentation attached.
- at the time of its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to see if there are any damages or anything else not related to transport.
- The customer is responsible for the shipment of the product until it is delivered to our headquarters.
The right of withdrawal lapses for lack of or damage to the original outer packaging or the original inner packaging, lack of or damage to parts, accessories, manuals of the product or its damage for reasons other than transport. In this case the product will be returned to the buyer who will be charged shipping costs.
Upon receipt of the goods, Li.Bo s.r.l. will verify the integrity and reimburse the customer the amount of the product(s) purchased, excluding shipping costs, if charged to the customer. The refund will take place depending on the method of payment used in the order and will be made within fourteen days of receipt by Libo s.r.l. of notice of withdrawal, unless the non-receipt of the product in return.
If more than 14 days elapse but the refund is still not available on your bank account, please show this confirmation to your bank, so they can help speed up the process.
We may have to pay for the return shipping. Listed below are instances when we will pay for the shipping of your return:
- Shipping error
- Not corresponding to the description
- Article with defects
In some cases, the cost of shipping is borne by the buyer. Listed below are all the cases in which the buyer will pay for the return shipment:
- Product not liked
- Ordered by mistake